Tyson Management was founded in 1997 and manages Residential, Commercial, Property Owners Associations and Mini Storages. We pride ourselves on our amazing 5% vacancy rate and that making our property owners confident that we are doing a job that exceeds their expectations. We would love the opportunity to tell you about why we will do all that we can to provide the best and most comprehensive management of your long-term rental property. We assist you in management of your property without any of the headaches that come from residential and commercial rentals. As your Management Agent we will work on your behalf throughout the entire rental process and make sure you are in compliance with all Fair Housing Laws and NC Regulations.
MARKETING AND LEASING SERVICES:
- Access the potential rental value of your property.
- Advertise the property using up-to-date photos and information available on our website and other Internet search engines.
- Show the property to prospective tenants and qualify applicants through a credit approval process and criminal background check.
- Prepare all lease documents and provide new tenants with all appropriate information.
- Handle security deposit in accordance with North Carolina Law.
- Pre-rental inspections in between tenancies.
- Provide 24-hour Emergency contact information.
- Monthly collection of rent and issuance of appropriate late notices/fees to tenants
- File for and follow through with eviction for failure to pay rent/damages, if necessary, to minimize owner losses.
- Negotiation between the long-term best interests of the owner and the best interests of the tenants during extraordinary circumstances.
- Filing in Small Claims Court for non-payment of rent or damages to protect owner’s interest when deemed appropriate.
- Maximize potential recover, when deemed appropriate, by referral of bad debt accounts to collection agency.
- Direct Deposit of monthly rent checks.
- Monthly Owner’s Statement displaying each rental unit’s income and itemized lines of monthly expenses.
- End of the year 1099’s along with a Property Statement reflecting all property activity for the year for owner tax filing.
- Property trust account procedures regarding the handling of receipts, payment of invoices and signing of checks in accordance with NC State Law.
MAINTENANCE AND REPAIRS:
- Receive and respond to general and emergency maintenance issues reported by tenants.
- Provide handyman services to perform general repairs and maintenance to your property as recommended and required under NC State Law.
- Schedule and coordinate professional services for major repairs utilizing the services of a wide variety of independent vendors.
- Gathers estimates from local competitors as appropriate so the owner can make informed decisions.